mkpasswd gateway utility
- Use this utility to generate a password, the length of your choice.
- The web page is a gateway to the unix mkpasswd program, normally found in /usr/bin/mkpasswd.
- The author of mkpasswd is Don Libes, National Institute of Standards and Technology
- mkpasswd is in the public domain, but NIST and Don Libes should get credit if the program or parts of it are used.
- Advertise it more
- More options
- Q: Why are there no FAQ's? A: Because no one has asked any questions yet.
- Q: Something went wrong. Who do I mail? A: firstname.lastname@example.org.